- The right to vote at Board Meetings.
- The appointment of an Alternate, who enjoys full Membership benefits.
- Invitation to attend Board & Members Meetings, Panels, Cocktails and other events that the International Academy holds worldwide and online.
- Access to M+ Lounge, a Members-Only space designed to provide a setting for International Academy Members (+3 guests) to entertain, network and unwind at various industry events and conferences around the world.
- Opportunity to host and co-brand a Semi-Final Round of Judging with the Academy.
- Priority to participate as a Juror for the International Emmy® Awards Competition. Requests to participate are subject to eligibility and availability.
- Exclusive access to videos of conversations and panels at International Academy events.
- Exclusive access to International Emmy® Awards Members-Only Nominee VOD Player.
- Director’s name & company listed in Director Profile section of International Academy website and in the Member Directory of International Emmy® Magazine, distributed to our global database and year-round via our Newsletters.
- Two (2) complimentary passes to the Opening Cocktail held the Friday before The International Emmy® World Television Festival, in New York the weekend leading up to the International Emmy® Awards Gala in November.
- Two (2) complimentary passes to the Festival.
- Two (2) complimentary passes to the Closing Cocktail, held the Sunday evening of the Festival.
*The Academy is monitoring the current global pandemic, all in-person events such as Board Meetings and M+ Lounges have pivoted online. The Academy is also exploring various configurations for its November events and celebrations, with an in-person component, should circumstances permit.
- Prospective Directors must be employed in a major executive position, for a minimum of five (5) years in a company or organization that is either directly engaged in, or providing services to, the television industry.
- Prospective Directors must be nominated by either two existing Directors or one Director and one Fellow or Member.
TERMS OF DIRECTORSHIP
- The annual Directorship fee is $3,500 USD per year over a 2 year term. Your card will only be charged after you are officially elected at the next Board & Members meeting.
- Directors may serve any number of consecutive 2 year terms.
- Directorship must remain in good-standing (fully paid dues) in order to access Membership Benefits, attend and purchase tickets to Academy Events, and/or participate in International Emmy® Competitions.
- Directors are responsible for informing the Academy of any changes in job status or contact details.
- Should you wish to resign your Directorship, you must submit a resignation by email to the Membership Department at least one month prior to the election anniversary, otherwise your Directorship will automatically renew. Any Directorship not resigned in good-standing will affect any future participation at Academy Events or Emmy® Competitions.
- In the event of any outstanding balance, all payments received will be applied to arrears.
- The Nominating Committee reserves the right to review a Membership should the Director’s job status change during the term.
Terms of Membership are Subject to Change